Current Job Openings
PetVet Care Centers, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading operators of veterinary hospitals for companion animals. The company operates over 450 hospitals across multiple states and employs over 11,000 people including over 800 veterinarians. Since its inception, PetVet has been structured around a model that is focused on developing a partnership between the hospitals and the company and providing the highest quality medicine and service.
Join us for a 4-day work week and have your weekends free at Saline County Animal Clinic! We are looking for a full or part-time small animal GP Veterinarian with at least one year of experience to join our three-doctor team in Benton, Arkansas. With over 65 years of experience across the DVM team and over 25 years’ experience across our certified technician team, we pride ourselves on being well-established in our community, with an extremely loyal client base.
Our clinic is closed for regular appointments on Saturday and Sunday so that the team can enjoy an excellent work-life balance. Every fourth weekend there is a light duty on-call rotation, consisting primarily of phone triage for patients who were seen in clinic that week only. With scheduled surgery days, 30 minute appointment blocks, and an assistant to DVM ratio of 2:1, you can be assured you will have plenty of time and support to practice gold-standard medicine here!
What can we offer an experienced veterinarian, in addition to a complete benefits package?
- Earning potential of $130k+
- Sign on bonus available
- Fringe benefits including AVMA PLIT coverage, CE stipend and license reimbursement are available for Part Time, and Full Time candidates.
- Full time benefits starting at just 30 hours per week.
With easy access (<30 minutes) to Little Rock, a low cost of living, and a temperate climate, Benton is an ideal place to reside or raise a family. Enjoy the weekly farmer's markets, or get out of town to enjoy all of the amazing outdoor activities the area has to offer!
- Veterinarian degree (DVM) from an accredited college or university.
- Current State Veterinary License.
- DEA registration must be obtained and maintained.
- Must demonstrate a desire to continue learning in veterinary care and participate in leading staff training.
Position Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent Communication Skills and the ability to communicate effectively, efficiently, and in a timely manner with all members of the Medical and Hospital staff.
- Client communication skills, must be able to elicit information, establish rapport, offer explanations with pet owners.
- Display confidence and reassurance when dealing with pets experiencing severe stress, illness, or pain.
- May include some climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling.
- Some tasks involve the periodic performance of moderately physically demanding work.
- Position does require the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Contact Leslie Lynette, RVT, CVPM at LLynette@petvetcarecenters.com to learn more or to be connected directly with the team at Saline.
PetVet is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. EOE, M/F/D/V
PetVet respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. Please see our privacy notice for additional information about our data practices.
Why Consider Our Benton Hospital?
At Saline County Animal Clinic, our team members all share the same passion for making and keeping pets well.
Our hospital truly is an excellent place to work, with a highly skilled team focused on 'best in practice' veterinary care.
We are very supportive of individuals looking to grow their veterinary careers and look forward to hearing from you.
We invite you to explore your veterinary career options with Saline County Animal Clinic, where you'll be a respected member of a team that loves pets and values the contributions from every individual on the team.